Sunday, August 29, 2010

3 weeks to go.
in a blink of an eye, i'm going to end this semester.
what ta?
i never think that i can survive as a asasian student
here. in UITM
woa.
life was so exciting and extremely sad here.
no words that exist in dictionary can describe that feelin.
luckily.
i got some friends that truly helped me.
to go through life.

to:
mom+dad
u're gy=uys are the greast parent in the world. thanks for believing in my potential.
to:
rmer
thanks for being there to listen my problems. my insanity. i know that i had a little conflict but u helped me to go through it. thanks so much. with u being by my side, i ready to look forward.
to:
murni+lee chan+munirah
thanks for accept me for who i am. no one can accept me so fast like u guys did. even my bestfriend and i need a lots of time to understand each other

to:
prince
a trillion thanks to u. coz u meant so much to me. u helped me while i was down. even we are far away from each other but u still can accept me as ur friend. thank u so much.


to:
zat+keri
bro`s. u guys are great. that all i can say. thanks for taking care ur little sister to achieve wat she want.

last but not least....

to:
maharajaku
babe, thanks for making me work hard and realise that everything in this world cannot be achieve without work hard. thank u so much for bring back my passion to study. thank u so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment